Contact the Gig Buddies team
Want to contact the Gig Buddies team? We’re happy to help
Contact the Gig Buddies team to ask us anything you’d like to know or tell us something you’d like us to know.
The team are Kate (Project Manager), Harri (Project Assistant), Holly (Office Assistant), Victoria (Quality Checker) and Paul (Director). There’s also Dan, Chris R, Chris L and David who volunteer in the office.
Please also get in touch if you’d like to find out about setting up Gig Buddies locally to you we’d also love to hear from you. We’ve started a project called Gig Buddies in a Box which will enable more projects to develop across the UK (and overseas). To find out more about this exciting development.
We know that great friendships start with an introduction.
- Call us on: 01273 600438
- Write to us at: Stay Up Late, Dorset Gardens Methodist Church, Dorset Gardens, Brighton, BN2 1RL
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively just fill in this handy form:
Are you having problems with your buddy?
If you’re having problems with your buddy we’d like to know so we can try and work things out with you.
- It may be that they’re always late, and that makes you anxious.
- Perhaps you haven’t spoken to them in a couple of months.
- Or maybe just don’t feel like things are going as well as you’d hoped.
Whatever the reason we’d rather know as soon as possible so please ‘Press The Button’ and we’ll start working out how we can best help you.
And it doesn’t matter if you are a participant or a volunteer, we would much rather you contact us so we can hopefully work any problems out with you.